| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in November is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with rain periodically. Just 88mm (3.5in) of liquid falls during an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Bogotá are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:54 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: