| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in June is mild at 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain at intervals. Only 57mm (2.2in) of H2O is transfered during on average 18 days.
- In June the blue above Bogotá is slightly fair with on balance a modest 4:44 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 7:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: