| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in September is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 73mm (2.9in) of liquid is dumped across on average 13 days.
- The skies in Bogotá are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:15 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:04 long and the longest day is 12:12 long with an average length of 12:08.
- There are approximately 7:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: