| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in October is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.6 °C (45.7 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry with rain periodically. Circa 115mm (4.5in) of H2O descends during on average 17 days.
- The heavens above Bogotá are somewhat dreary having on balance a mere 3:52 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 8:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: