| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in May is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in May is hardly arid with rain periodically. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of liquid is dropped across an average of 17 days.
- The blue above Bogotá is somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:36 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 8:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: