| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in March is mild at 13.6 °C (56.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with rain at times. Only 66mm (2.6in) of fluid tumbles during on average 10 days.
- In March the blue above Bogotá is slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:52 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 7:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: