| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in July is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in July is 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of H2O is released across an average of 14 days.
- The heavens above Bogotá are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 4:58 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 7:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: