| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in January is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.4 °C (41.7 °F).
- In January there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with some rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid is transfered across an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Bogotá are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:25 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:54 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 6:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: