| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in February is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with intermittent rain. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 8 days.
- In February the skies in Bogotá are slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:25 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 6:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: