| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in December is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.2 °C (66.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with rain at times. Only 54mm (2.1in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 10 days.
- In December the heavens above Bogotá are slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:44 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:50.
- There are approximately 6:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: