| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in August is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with rain once in a while. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water is transfered during an average of 15 days.
- The heavens above Bogotá are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:44 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 12:16.
- There are approximately 7:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39% of daylight hours and cloudy 61% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: