| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bogotá in April is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly dry with rain sometimes. Circa 111mm (4.4in) of water is discharged across on average 16 days.
- In April the skies in Bogotá are somewhat dreary having on average merely 3:36 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 8:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bogotá April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bogotá, Colombia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bogotá: