Climate of Bogota, Colombia Average Weather
- Bogota, colombia, 4°42'N, 74°9'W, 2546 m (8353 ft)
- Bogota has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Bogota is close to the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 13.3 degrees Celsius (55.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 824 mm (32.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1710 hours.
- If Bogota were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: